DiSC Classic Profile
Retail Price: $17.00
Our Discounted Price: $12.25
DiSC® Classic Profile:
Corporate and Leadership Training Materials
This personal profile system helps training managers apply DiSC learning to specific business situations, including sales, customer service training, team building, leadership training, diversity training, conflict resolution, corporate training, and much more.
Corporate training managers and leading businesses worldwide have embraced DiSC® as an integral part of their training programs.
Improving Communication and Reducing Conflict
With 30 years of proven reliability and over 40 million users, DiSC Classic remains the most trusted learning instrument in the training industry. It is used worldwide in dozens of training and coaching applications, including organizational development and performance improvement. Designed to complement and supplement existing training programs, DiSC Classic can help improve communication, ease frustration and conflict, and develop effective managers and teams. The power of DiSC Classic is available on paper (order above) or online via the Disc Classic Profile 2.0 - just choose the response format and report that best meet your needs.
Set the Standard for Self-Understanding
DiSC Dimensions of Behavior provide a nonjudgmental language for exploring behavioral issues across four primary dimensions:
- Dominance: Direct and Decisive. D's are strong-willed, strong-minded people who like accepting challenges, taking action, and getting immediate results.
- Influence: Optimistic and Outgoing. I's are "people people" who like participating on teams, sharing ideas, and energizing and entertaining others.
- Steadiness: Sympathetic and Cooperative. S's are helpful people who like working behind the scenes, performing in consistent and predictable ways, and being good listeners.
- Conscientiousness: Concerned and Correct. C's are sticklers for quality and like planning ahead, employing systematic approaches, and checking and re-checking for accuracy.
Bring Out the Best in Your Management Team
DiSC Classic can help employees at all levels:
- understand their own behavior
- learn how and when to adapt their behavior
- improve communication
- promote appreciation of differences through diversity training
- enhance individual and team performance through team building
- reduce conflict
Give Your Sales and Customer Service Teams a Competitive Edge
DiSC Classic is proven to help sales professionals:
- create and maintain relationship-based sales
- identify their customers' DiSC styles and adapt their selling or support styles accordingly
- stay focused on customer needs
- manage difficult customer service situations
- leadership training
(DiSC Classic Profile previously known as Personal Profile System 2800 Series)
- Research Report - DiSC Classic®
- A Comparison Study of DiSC® Classic and The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- Research Report - Use of DiSC Classic® as Indicator of Stress
- See Table of Contents - Facilitator Manuals 1 & 2