Everything DiSC® Certification (Online) - Monday, June 5, 2023 (9AM Chicago / 3PM London)
Everything DiSC® Certification (Online)
Course Open Date: Monday, June 5, 2023 (Begin online pre-work)
Live Sessions: 9AM - 11AM Central Time (Chicago)
Wednesday, June 7, 2023: Session 1
Friday, June 9, 2023: Session 2
Wednesday, June 14, 2023: Session 3
Friday, June 16, 2023: Session 4
With the primary purpose to increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC®, this online, blended-learning facilitation course is perfect for clients who want to help their organization get the most out of this solution. The course is accessible anytime from your home or office computer, and offers the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live, virtual classroom sessions led by expert trainers. The Everything DiSC on Catalyst Facilitation Kit (required that each attendee own or have access to a facilitation kit - purchased separately)
Everything DiSC® Certification prepares facilitators to deliver engaging and impactful DiSC® learning experiences that help people work better together.
In this two-week immersive experience that combines live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning, participants will:
- Deepen their understanding of the DiSC® model, theory, research, and key principles.
- Explore how to build custom solutions and deliver impactful DiSC experiences using the new Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ learning experience.
- Familiarize themselves with the full Everything DiSC application suite.
- Practice facilitation and coaching techniques while receiving feedback in a safe environment.
- Gain ongoing access to Wiley’s online training center, where they can access all the course content and connect with their fellow Practitioners and Wiley’s education specialists.
Upon successful completion of the exam, participants will earn the credential of Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner.
The Everything DiSC® Certification course spans two weeks of learning combining live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning. Specifically, participants will:
- Complete five asynchronous learning modules (approximately 3 hours of online coursework per module)
- Attend and engage in four live, instructor-led virtual sessions (2 hours each)
- Present two application projects and receive valuable feedback (group facilitation and 1:1 coaching)
- Take the final Certification Exam to measure understanding of the key Everything DiSC concepts (a passing score of 80% is required)
$3,120 combined purchase of Certification and Facilitation Kit.
Discounts available for multiple attendees. Live programs also available. Contact Training Location for specific schedules (email@example.com).
Everything DiSC® Certification Brochure
Everything DiSC® Certification FAQ's sheet