WS-131EDSP Everything DiSC® Sales - Profile (Online)
Everything DiSC® Sales puts the power of the dynamic Everything DiSC model into the hands of salespeople and provides a dynamic tool for learning how to create customer-centric interactions that delivered improved results. Sales-specific content, modular facilitations tools, and online tailoring features deliver an easy-to-customize development solution to help participants discover new strategies for stretching beyond their natural preferences to make the selling process more productive and successful—regardless of the customer’s unique buying style.
- Discover their own DiSC® style: recognize the priorities, personal strengths, and challenges that shape their sales interactions with others
- Explore other styles: understand the differences and similarities among DiSC buying styles, learn to recognize the behaviors unique to each style, and identify new ways to find common ground with all types of customers
- Create a plan of action to get more out of the sales process—and deliver better bottom line results
Program ComponentsEverything DiSC® Sales Profile
- Research-validated, online assessment. 23-page sales-specific profile report helps salespeople understand their own DiSC sales style, learn how to read the styles of their customers, and provides useful insight for creating a specific action plan to make the sales process more effective and successful.
- Easily customizable. Remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title, or print selected sections. The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation reports (sold separately)
- Everything DiSC Sales combines online prework and online follow-up reinforcement to create a complete sales training experience. Included with each Everything DiSC Sales Profile is one online, personalized Customer Interaction Map that the participant completes after receiving their Profile, extending learning beyond the classroom. (Profile includes/requires 25 EPIC credits)
- See sample Comparison Reports: